Preperations for lib v2.0.0
More updates for this project / app will follow!
I finished the app and published it!
Automating some things in the lab and test my
soon to published app. I built this from parts I still had lying around from previous projects.
In the last picture I am experimenting with shielding between the ESP on the perfboard and the relays below them. While I have not noticed any Wifi interference. The relays did occasionally prevent the ESP from booting. A simple piece of scrap metal seems to do te job. (taped to prevent any contact with the perfboard traces)
I'm not using any buttons on the ESP. The device is set to check for updates on every boot. And will go to config mode if it can't make a Wifi connection. I will add a bootmode button in the future.