The IASLoader is a “starter” sketch / app which connects your device to IOTAppStory.com You will have to upload this by serial to every new device you want to use with our service. After this initial upload. Serial cables will be a thing off the past and future uploads will go “over the air”
Open the IASLoader example sketch: File > Examples > IOTAppStory-ESP > IASLoader
Wemos users with the button and screen shields can use the Wemos-IASLoader sketch instead.
After double checking your board & flash size settings, compile and upload the sketch to your device.
Follow the instructions in your serial monitor:
- Connect your phone to the Wifi accespoint "initloader"
- Open 192.168.4.1 in your browser
- Enter your Wifi credentials
Next we need to register this device to IOTAppStory.com and your account.
- If necessary log into your account
- Enter a device name (eg. benchtester, weatherstation nr2, thermo1 etc.)
- Select your boardtype and click next